An award winning international architecture and design studio are looking for a Digital Content Coordinator for their London studio. You will coordinate content creation for the company website ensuring content on the website stays up to date and relevant along with managing and providing content for social media channels.
- Overseeing all content creation activities for the organisations website.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised (SEO) copy.
- Visiting sites to understand the stories to tell
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Providing copy writing to allow projects to be published in the wider domain, through website news stories, tweet, Instagram stories
- Re purposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Creation of entertaining and informative video content for the website.
- Creating content for the different social media channels (twitter, Instagram, linkedin)
- Updating all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories, via the content management system
- Liaison with external parties for trouble shooting
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Previous experience working as a content manager or copywriter would be an advantage.
- Understanding on Content Management Systems
- Understanding of web development, including SEO
- Previous experience of implementing social & digital media to promote a business
- Ability to use Photoshop
- Ability to network and build relationships (internal & external)
Please apply without delay or contact Amy Welch, Creative Support Specialist