Digital Designer for Beauty Company Job
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- InDesign, Photoshop
- Job Reference:
An international market-leading beauty company is looking for a Digital Designer to join their London-based creative team. The company specialises in fragrances, colour cosmetics and skin and body care products. It is known for cooperation with designers and celebrities for the creation of fragrances and works with some of the largest brands in the luxury cosmetics sector. The ultimate purpose being to celebrate and liberate the diversity of their consumers beauty.
- Produce the eSTORE and brand site homepage following the brand look and feel, seasonality, campaign guidelines and commercial priorities.
- Create animated assets for campaign launches, previews and exclusives on the brand site and eSTORE
- Create assets for social media to include both animated video content as well as static content.
- Design and create interactive emails that respond beautifully to all devices.
- Prototype multiple design solutions for A/B testing and identify function and design opportunities to enhance UX.
- Keep up to date with online and social media trends, competitor campaigns, design solutions, industry updates, using insights and innovations to activate initiative plans.
- Solid digital experience, ideally alongside a degree or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent knowledge of online communication, design and user experience.
- Strong collaboration skills with a winning team mentality.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects & priorities.
- Experience in the beauty industry.