Digital Marketing Executive for Development Consultancy
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a planning and development consultancy. They have been helping to create great places and work with some of the UK’s biggest brands and on some of the most exciting and challenging development projects.
They are looking for a successful and aspiring digital marketing professional. This is a hands-on and technical role, needing someone with not just the digital marketing theory, but the practice too. You’ll need knowledge and experience in various marketing platforms, have a good head for analytics and ideally have some SEO and PPC experience.
The role is rewarding and very social!
A rare opportunity which will see you involved in all aspects of digital marketing including:
- Be the first point of call for email campaigns and some broader digital marketing campaigns
- Use CRM tools to optimise engagement and conversion
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Implement the social media strategy
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Undertake ad-hoc marketing duties as and when required
You will be able to demonstrate a strong set of digital marketing skills and make a real difference to the business. The successful candidate will thrive on working in an independent but also collaborative team environment. You will develop effective marketing techniques to help drive innovation in a rapidly changing industry and put your own stamp on the role.
The role offers great progression opportunities and you will receive all the support necessary to achieve your career goals.
- hold at least a 2.1 at first degree level;
- hold a CIM qualification or equivalent;
- possess around two years’ digital marketing experience working within a B2B marketing environment;
- be a team player who brings new, innovative and creative marketing solutions to projects and is able to communicate them effectively;
- have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build good relationships with staff and suppliers;
- be bold, inquisitive and confident – we like people who have a thirst for knowledge and believe in what they do
Required software skills:
- InDesign (desirable)
- Dreamweaver (desirable)
- Google analytics (desirable)
- Excel skills (desired)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Please get in touch to hear more!