Our client is an innovative, medium-size design & build company comprising of specialist designers and project managers. They have an absolutely stunning portfolio of completed workplace design projects, and they are actively seeking a Digital Marketing Executive with a minimum of 2 years’ industry experience to join their team on a full-time permanent basis in their London based office.
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will become an integral member of the team, working closely with colleagues to continue to boost the profile of the firm and create effective campaigns. You will need to be a proactive, positive and personable individual who’s passionate about marketing and will be strategic and flexible in your approach to work.
- Set and take the lead on digital marketing strategy and activity
- Ensure digital marketing projects are delivered on time, to budget, and are hitting the agreed targets
- Analyse digital marketing activity, reporting on successes and making suggestions and changes to enhance performance
- Manage PPC campaigns ensuring SEO optimisation
- Manage all social media activity
Key Skills and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a digital marketing role
- Experience with Google Analytics, external agencies, SEO campaigns, content and copywriting, social media platforms and websites via CMS platforms
- Project management experience
- A passion for design and an interest in workplace design
- Experience using InDesign, Photoshop and other creative software desirable
- Experience managing PPC campaigns on Google Adwords will be at an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely friendly company where your professional development will be encouraged and prioritised. You will receive a competitive salary and good benefits, along with an annual bonus depending on team performance.
For more information on this Digital Marketing Executive role, please get in touch with Katie Jones at Adrem Group.