Digital Marketing Manager – Creative Property Start-Up Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An co-living and co-working property developer is seeking a creative, intelligent, hands-on digital marketing manager to help us on our mission to create places that reflect and respond to the daily, ever-evolving needs, aspirations and identities of people.
A new kind of organisation, a start-up mentality and a deeply creative approach to the work they do. They are free to think differently and build communities, not just buildings and do so with a passion for design.
They believe in the power of places. They are where meaningful connections, real communities, and lasting experiences happen. So, they are creating a new breed of places purpose built for modern life. Their mission is to redesign the world around our generation, so we create better places for young people to live, work and play.
As a developer and operator, they now have an existing portfolio and development pipeline of 1,500 beds and additional projects with a gross development value of c. £250,000,000.
They are at a stage in our growth where they want to focus on real innovation in the industry and lead by example by continuing to bring the industry’s best talent in-house.
The role of Digital Marketing Manager:
* Articulate our value proposition to their target market
* Define our brand positioning and messaging
* Develop a successful marketing strategy
* Manage marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness and drive customer demand
You are the ideal candidate because:
* You are ambitious, passionate, driven and proactive.
* You approach problems in creative ways, with forward thinking ideas.
* You are comfortable with ambiguity and can break-down problems into structured steps to solution-finding.
* You know how to gather market and competitor intelligence and become the expert on co-living, co-working, who our target audience is and what they are looking for.
* You are creative! Creative campaign ideas, copywriting and content creation are areas you excel at.
* You have experience in and can plan, set up, manage and report on:
* AdWords paid search (including identifying and bidding on keywords and ongoing optimisation)
* Display advertising (GDN & others)
* Google Analytics – web traffic, goals/conversions etc.
* You are considered a project management expert – organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks at one time comes naturally to you.
* You love brands, and you know how to build partners with brands that are aligned with ours. You have experience with and are able to lead on major partnership and business development opportunities.
* You live and breathe digital! You have demonstrated success in working with SEM/SEO, Google AdWords, YouTube, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, and more!
* You have 3+ years of experience working in Marketing at a top-tier firm or ad agency with a proven portfolio of success
Please note that we will also require you to send us examples of your creative work! This should include visuals of your digital work with key metrics, results and allocated budget.
Please apply without delay to Gabrielle Saw, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group.