Director, Commercial Sector. London Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Our Client is an International multi-disciplinary Group who are seeking a new Architectural Director with expertise in the Commercial sector for their central London Studio. The successful candidate will be integral to their plans to promote the company Brand.
This is a unique and major opportunity to fashion your own future and to join and enhance an International Architectural Group. The package on offer is commensurate to a Senior Management position.
- Proven track record of business generation in the commercial architectural sector, predominantly in London and the South East with Institutional Property and Pension Funds/Institutional and Regional Developers/End User Clients. These commissions would typically be large office/retail/residential developments, but could include large mixed-use master planning commissions in the M25 or Home Counties.
- An established network of Client/Agent/Consultant/ and Contractor contacts operating in London and the Home Counties.
- An ability to drive increased revenue and profit in the main commercial sectors to achieve the Group’s ambitious growth targets across the UK, but specifically in Central London and the Home Counties.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business with major business organisations and end users.
- Client facing architect that has experience in either designing and/or leading a team of architects and designers, providing high quality creative commercial design solutions for major Clients in key commercial sectors.
Skills, Knowledge and Education:
- RIBA/ARB Registration is required.
- Experience greater than ten years in a major architectural practice.
- A thorough knowledge of the Architectural profession and building typology. Also experience of working with multi-disciplined teams.
- Ability to lead and manage a varied and talented team of professionals within the studio, reinforcing their direction and effectiveness.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills – communicates well in writing, composing clear and accurate documentation.
To apply, or for more information in strict confidence, please contact Hedeel Aljezairy in our Executive Search Division, Ascent. Please send a copy of both your CV and portfolio when applying.