One of the UK’s leading Architectural Practices is seeking a dedicated Document Control Assistant for a 12-month contract. The practice specialises in architecture in arts, conservation, education, and more. You will be exposed to and trained on several essential project and document control software used industry-wide. This role is a great opportunity to develop strong foundational skills within the industry at one of the most prestigious architectural practices in London.
- Support and assist the Document Control and Project Teams with projects and tasks
- Assist with several projects using document control software such as 4Projects, Asite, Conject, Workspace/Union Square, etc.
- Provide administrative document control support such as filing, uploading and downloading, printing, managing queries, copying and scanning, etc.
- Monitor and ensure all procedures are followed at all times
- Manage drawing files based on the procedures of each individual project
- Help with upkeep of the document management system
- Organise and archive information of completed projects
- Assist project team in general administration duties as needed
- Previous experience working in a document control role within the creative industry is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office and other IT systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Highly organised with ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
- Motivated with a positive attitude and friendly approach