A leading London architectural practice is looking to recruit a Document Controller to provide administration support to their project teams with a great attention to detail and a methodical approach.
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Maintain project correspondence and drawing files
- Maintain drawing and other documentation information on database
- Prepare drawing issues including arranging printing and dispatch
- Maintain project extranet including any file manipulation, uploading, downloading and plotting
- Prepare documents for storage and archiving
- MS Office – MS Word, Excel, Access, basic Microstation
- Organisational and people skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
This is a full-time, 12-month FTC, office hours 9.30am – 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
If you have excellent administration skills, the ability to work proactively with minimal supervision, with a flexible approach please contact Geeta Bhudia.