Document Controller for Award-winning London Architects Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- ACONEX, Asite
- Job Reference:
An award-winning London based global architectural firm is looking for a document controller to join their growing team. The position is full-time and involves working alongside two other document controllers. The document controller will work on a wide range of project types with construction values from £10 million to £250 million, including redevelopment of historic buildings and large scale new build projects.
The role involves supporting multiple project teams with their document management requirements including:
- Managing the work flow of project documents using Electronic Document Management Systems such as Fusion, Asite, Aconex, Viewpoint and Conject.
- Assisting teams with maintaining issue sheets, document registers and project correspondence.
- Assisting with maintenance of Project Quality Plans.
- Assisting with maintenance of hard copy project records.
- Assisting with project Quality Management System requirements.
Maintaining a clear and open dialogue with the project teams to understand programmes, workload and deadlines is essential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be pro-active, flexible and capable of working independently.
- Have good IT skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Have had previous document controller experience.
The document controllers form part of the practice support team and report to the Practice Manager.