An influential architecture, interior design, engineering and urban planning practice, with a worldwide project portfolio in over 50 countries are looking for a Document Controller to join their 100+ people office based in London.
The Document Controller will work within the established document control systems and programs to ensure that project information is accurate, controlled and archive for tracking and retrieval. You will work alongside the existing team on day-to-day document control activities for ongoing projects and for archiving of completed projects.
- Access created collaboration websites (Conject / BIW, ViewPoint / 4P, A-site, & Aconex etc…) for exchanging information between company/clients
- Participate and use of websites organised by clients for project for collaboration
- Record and file drawings and documents to the document repository system in a timely manner always keeping the server / database – (Newforma) up to date
- Issue documentation status reports.
- Perform document copying and printing as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have a good working of MS Office and Newforma, have the ability to follow systems, procedures and work flow processes, be a team player as well as work using your own initiative and provide a pro-active solution approach. This role requires excellent organisation, written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
Working hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm with a comprehensive benefits package. If you are interested applying for this role please contact Geeta Bhudia.