E-bike Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Rhino, Solidworks
- Job Reference:
E-Bike Designer/ Austria / €42K+ / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Transport Design, Automotive, Motorcycle, Motorsport, Sketching, 3D CAD, Concept, Exterior, Interior, Alias, Adobe, Keyshot, 3Ds Max.
A diverse and playful leading global design consultancy are looking for a passionate and talented E-bike designer to join their Austria based team. They are looking for someone with a passion and understanding in action and outdoor sports. This would also be accompanied by your flexibility to support other design teams. The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years’ experience of sporting goods technology, processes, materials and trends and a flair for product graphic design.
If you also enjoy breath-taking views, craft beer and foosball, then we want to hear from you.
THE E-BIKE DESIGNER JOB
- Going through the entire design process to develop e-bikes and mountain bikes.
- Shaping products as well as brands.
- From concept all the way through to frame development, to the design of graphics, accessories and protective gear.
- Occasional support of other teams, including sportswear design and product graphic design.
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
- A degree in product or transport design.
- Passion for action and outdoor sports.
- Experience working with manufactures and suppliers.
- Ability to travel.
- A positive ad proactive approach.
- A good sense of humour.
- English fluency (though German skills are an asset)