One of the top lighting design companies in the UK are looking for a highly competent PA/EA to look after their senior management. This role is the perfect challenge for a confident and proactive PA/EA with experience in the creative industry.
- Complex diary management
- Managing inbox, filtering emails, responding to queries, redirecting messages and properly filing correspondence
- Regular travel booking, creating itineraries/agendas and managing expenses
- Answering incoming queries and messaging, often managing them on behalf of management
- Arranging several types of meetings such as lunches, dinners, board meetings and more
- Preparing presentations
- Liaising with clients and contacts on behalf of the management
- Manage the management calendar; sourcing venues, creating guest lists, sending invites, booking travel and accommodation, etc.
- Minute taking
- Performing ad-hoc PA duties such as printing, binding, some personal errands, etc.
- Previous PA/EA experience within the creative industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Extreme attention to detail with the ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Establish relationships with external clients, teams and colleagues
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to flex to different working styles