A socially responsible architectural practice is seeking a friendly and organised EA to support their Director. You will be the go-to for all of the Director’s business activities and will have the opportunity to liaise with people at all levels, internal and external. This is a great opportunity for an experienced administrator within the architecture/design industry to take on more responsibility within their role.
- Manage the Director’s incoming correspondence – answering/pointing them in the right direction of the appropriate person, etc.
- Manage the Director’s calendar, scheduling meetings and organising travel
- Regularly book international travel and accommodation
- Create a daily agenda and brief the Director on their meetings/events/etc for the day
- Create and prepare weekly action lists/priorities/deadlines for the Director
- Place orders and purchases for Director when needed
- Quality check correspondence and reports before being sent out by Director
- Collate/manage the Director’s monthly expenses and weekly timesheets
- Manage Director’s IT needs
- Create internal and external presentations
- Liaise with the Studio Manager and PR team on events for the Director to attend as well as PR and marketing requirements
- Assist with the creation of schedules for fees, agendas, contracts, etc.
- Previous administration/office coordination/EA experience within the creative industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in InDesign (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Friendly and collaborative approach to work
- Experience working with confidential and high level documentation, maintaining integrity and being discreet with sensitive information