EA to Founder of Flourishing Architect and Design Studio Job
- London, West London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
EA to Founder of West London Architect + Design Studio
An up and coming architectural design practice are looking for a Executive Assistant to join their team. The role would suit someone who is engaged in the arts, design, culture and fashion with at least 5 year experience in a similar role.
The role will be supporting one of the Founders and be their interface both internally and externally. They will need to work with absolute discretion and be a trusted person who handles matters with sensitivity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Diary management including travel, events, meetings, dinner, etc.
- Coordinate meetings including liaising with clients and key stakeholders
- Manage email inbox, responding directly when appropriate
- Follow up on requests on behalf of the Co-founder, liaising independently with studio teams
- Reconcile expenses relating to the co-founder’s purchases/expenses on a regular basis
- Update and action events on CRM system
- Collate and prepare management dashboard for Director’s review
- Experience in a PA role at a director level within a similar industry (architecture, design, culture, etc.)
- High level of organisation and time management skills to work autonomously
- Mature working manner and ability to deal with sensitive issues
- Proficiency in InDesign, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy studio and be a vital role of the studio. Please get in touch with Gemma to hear more about the role.