Executive Assistant for Award Winning Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An award winning design firm based near London Bridge are looking for an experienced EA to support the Managing Director. This role will include traditional PA duties of travel and diary management as well as assisting business administration and marketing.
The ideal person for this role will have worked in a creative environment, have excellent attention to detail, hold discretion and have experience working within the architecture or property sectors.
Responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of diary management including travel coordination for MD
- Manage the MD’s emails in their absence and action as necessary
- Overseeing and managing in-house projects
- Working closely with MD to ensure business administration is fully coordinated
- Coordination of RFP’s and creation of bid/marketing proposals in PowerPoint
- Upkeep of marketing materials and liaising with PR agency to coordinate press opportunities
- HR administration
- Liaising with insurers and lawyers regarding client contracts
- Financial administration
- Personal PA Work
- General assistance to studio staff when needed
- Event coordination – internal and external
- Management of administration team (3)
On offer is a great working environment and culture in a lovely open plan studio with great benefits and ongoing career progression. If this sounds like you please apply without delay.