Experienced Architect – ArchiCAD Job
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- ArchiCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp
- Job Reference:
Do you want to join an AJ award winning practice in Oxford? A creative practice with offices in Oxford and London, renown for their award winning Education, Residential and Arts/ Cultural projects – are now seeking a talented Architect versed in ArchiCAD for their Oxford office.
With a vast array of knowledge spanning over 20 years, they have cemented an excellent name for themselves especially as experts in designing stunning places of Education in the UK. This practice is undergoing a recent transition as the baton of responsibility is passed on from the original founders to new and passionate Architects. Their mindset is one of a modern practice that seek like minded individuals to join their main office in Oxford.
The ideal individual will be able to join during this stage of exponential growth actively promoting the great reputation of the practice , whilst being able to take charge of some the most exciting education, high-end residential and arts/ cultural projects in the country.
Do you meet all of their requirements?
- ARB registered /RIBA Chartered Architect
- 3+ years UK project running experience – in either Education, Residential or Commercial
- Have evidence of taking projects through all RIBA Plan of Works stages 0-7
- Versed in ArchiCAD – minimum 1 year professional experience (the right individual will be upskilled to BIM Level 2 in ArchiCAD)
If you do, then you could be able to make the next step in your career earning yourself:
- £42,000 to £47,000 (dependant on experience) Salary
- Pension + other benefits
- 4 weeks annual Leave – increased yearly
- Annual reviews
If this sounds like you (or someone you know) then forward your CV + Portfolio (less than 10Mb total) or get in touch with Rommel at ADREM Group Ltd.