Experienced Architectural Technician – Central London Job
- Job Level:
- Junior, Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
An exciting & growing architectural studio is in need of an Experienced Architectural Technician to help with their increased project workload.
The practice has an extensive portfolio of clients and projects so you will be working on a variety of projects across London and Internationally. You must be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge on UK projects and be able to produce working/planning drawings to a very high standard. Working closely with the design and management team, you will be preparing technical drawings and associated information across both new build and refurbishment schemes across both the hotel, high end residential and resort sectors. AutoCAD required and Revit advantageous.
Projects are interesting, clients prestigious and the team is hard working and fun! The studio is growing quickly so they are looking for ambitious candidates and those who want to progress their careers.
- The ability to produce accurate working/planning drawings and packages
- Excellent technical and detailing skills, a thorough knowledge of UK Building regulations, construction methods and NBS specifications
- An extensive knowledge of CAD – this role is primarily to produce working drawings, detailing, elevations etc using CAD
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as your role will require you to liaise with clients/contractors/consultants/building control on a day to day basis.
Please send your details in confidence to Gina Macedo on the Architecture Team.