Experienced Junior Industrial Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Rhino, Solidworks
- Job Reference:
Experienced Junior Industrial Designer / London / £25k / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Sketching, Solidworks, Rhino, Keyshot, Consumer Products, Consumer Electronics.
One of the most high profile and forward thinking design consultancies in London right now are looking to build upon their existing team by adding an experienced Junior Industrial Designer into the mix. You will be a highly motivated and proactive individual with a passion for delivering experience-driven design solutions. You will join a team of multidisciplinary designers whose drive is to deliver meaningful and innovative products and experiences for some of the biggest and well respected brands in consumer products / consumer electronics.
THE JUNIOR DESIGNER JOB
- Work in collaboration with the wider team to create future products for some of the world’s most exciting consumer brands.
- Supporting the strategic direction for projects.
- Taking projects from conception through to delivery.
- Design development through 2D and 3D.
- Supporting in the proposal of compelling product concepts.
- Ability to generate and clearly communicate inspiring ideas, from sketch work through to development, visually and verbally.
- Resourceful, intuitive and inventive problem solving.
ABOUT THE JUNIOR INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER
- A strong degree in Product Design / Industrial Design from a top European university is essential.
- Exceptional portfolio showing process, strong visuals as well as fluent/confident hand sketching skills.
- A positive and proactive approach.
- Proficiency in Solidworks, Rhino, Keyshot, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite but other languages are beneficial.