This is a Landscape Studio whose name is synonymous with high quality design, both in the United Kingdom and on the International stage. Are you what they are looking for? If you are a design conscious Landscape Architect looking for that next rung of responsibility, this could be your dream job.
Does your CV and experience sound similar to these requirements?
- Design Excellence
- Team Focused – Collaborative
- Project Management
- Client Management
- Proven Business Development
- 4+ years professional project experience
- Qualifications in Landscape Architecture (Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate)
- Professional or Chartered Landscape Architect
- Software’s: Rhino, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- £33,000 to £43,000 (DOE)
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Company Pension
- Annual Leave – 28 Days (Increases every year of service)
- Monthly CPD and Professional Accreditation support
- Yearly company-wide trips
- Family-like studio atmosphere in a multicultural urban area with a down-to-earth vibe
The right individual will be able to join this International Landscape Architectural practice in their London studio. Apply via the link or forward your details to Rommel at ADREM Group.