Experienced Product / Transport Designers Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- 3DS Max, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Rhino, Solidworks
- Job Reference:
Experienced Product/Transport Designer / London / £30k – £35k / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Transport Design, 3D CAD, Concept, Solidworks, Rhino, Alias, Adobe, Showcase, Keyshot, 3Ds Max.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly creative and talented designer to join a leading global design consultancy that will have you working on a range of high profile projects for significant brands from across the globe. They are looking for a passionate and ambitious product/transport designer to join their London based team of designers, taking projects from initial strategy and concept design through to design detailing for production. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience, with a desire to work on a broad range of projects from transportation interiors through to consumer products and packaging, effective and innovative design solutions.
Candidates for this role should be able to demonstrate creative thinking and an ability to tackle a wide range of projects. Great 3D skills are a must and you must have solid experience in Solidworks, Rhino and/or Alias and a strong portfolio with slick visual skills in either Showcase, Keyshot or 3Ds Max.
THE PRODUCT/TRANSPORT DESIGNER JOB
- Work in collaboration with the wider team to design and deliver exciting projects for some of the world’s most recognised transport brands.
- Propose and evolve compelling concepts.
- Ability to generate and clearly communicate inspiring ideas, from sketch work through to development, visually and verbally.
- Resourceful, intuitive and inventive problem solving.
- Delivering creative, effective and innovative design solutions that help transform businesses.
- Ability to tackle a wide range of projects.
- Interested in how things work and how to improve them.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT/TRANSPORT DESIGNER
- A strong degree in Industrial/Product/Transport Design from a top university is essential.
- Exceptional portfolio showing all levels of design process, with fluent/confident hand sketching skills, strong visual and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, energetic and inspiring member of the team, with the ambition to take on more responsibility and client interaction.
- A positive and proactive approach.
- Proficiency in Solidworks, Rhino and/or Alias, Adobe Creative Suite.