facilities Coordinator for Architect Practice Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Facilities and Maintenance Coordinator for Architectural Practice
An internationally renowned, design-led architectural practice based in Clerkenwell are seeking a Facilities and Maintenance Coordinator to assist with the smooth running of the practice. The roles responsibilities revolve around ensuring the facilities and equipment within the office are in good working order at all times. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to get into a facilities role and become an integral team member in a busy design environment.
This role can either be full or part-time.
- Ensure all furniture is in good order
- Carry out minor decorating tasks to keep office looking professional
- Fix minor plumbing issues
- Facilitate office moves
- Maintenance of electrics and lighting
- Basic carpentry works
- Keeping the Practice Manager informed about equipment malfunctions
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and carpentry
- Ability to shift large items of furniture
- Excellent team worker
- Positive attitude
- Problem solver
Please get in touch to hear more about the role!