Finance Assistant for Engineering Design firm near Kings Cross Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
This award winning engineering design practice is looking to hire a Finance Assistant to work with the Financial Controller.
Recent experience working in an accounting practice or finance team preferably within the engineering or architecture sectors. You will have good book keeping skills and be ready to get stuck in with sales and purchase ledger, credit control and other duties as required.
- Assisting the financial controller and project managers in the analysis of project performance
- Create, send, and work on collecting sales invoices for group companies
- Credit control
- Maintain bank reconciliations and analyze bank transactions
- Maintaining the purchase ledger by uploading and logging staff expense claims and purchase invoices
- Assist the directors in the reconciliation of company credit cards
- Help maintain the group project management system
- Assist with any ad hoc projects led by the financial controller
- Bank cheque’s received
- Adhere to the company’s financial policies and procedures
- Assist the financial controller with budgeting and forecasting
- Cover answering and distribute incoming telephone calls, take messages and answer queries using the MITEL system
The ideal candidate will be friendly with the ability to work with others and grow relationship, have excellent written and verbal communications skills, be fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages in particular Word and Excel and be able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
This business offers great benefits, good work life balance, friendly and sociable atmosphere, nice working environment and fabulous office in a great location.
Please apply without delay.