FINANCE AND OPERATIONS MANAGER – West London Design Company
A High-end Residential Interior Design Company based in West London are looking for a Finance and Operations Manager. You will be joining a small but very busy team who pride themselves in providing the very best for their clients. They undertake projects on some of London’s most prestigious properties on behalf of important and influential Clients.
They are looking for an organised, professional and experienced Finance and Operations Manager with a background in both administration and accounting. Although the role does not require a formal qualification in Accounting, a professional knowledge of finances is important, and a working knowledge of Sage Line 50 is essential.
The ideal candidate will be highly efficient, flexible, resourceful, organised and a multitasker. Due to the nature of the business, discretion and confidentiality are of the utmost importance in this role. The successful candidate will have initiative to understand the role and to excel.
Key skills required:
- Excellent computer literacy and competency in the use of all Microsoft Office software especially Excel.
- To demonstrate a working knowledge of Sage Line 50.
- The ability to work effectively and accurately, often under pressure and with immediate deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal skills with loads of initiative.
- 2 years solid finance and administration experience.
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
If you are interested in this role please apply to Geeta Bhudia.