Freelance Mid Industrial Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Rhino, Solidworks
- Job Reference:
Freelance Mid Industrial Designer / London / £Negotiable / Contract
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Sketching, Solidworks, Rhino, Keyshot, Consumer Products, Consumer Electronics.
One of the most high profile and forward thinking design consultancies in London right now are looking for a mid-level Industrial Designer to help support the growing team and contribute to a wide array of exciting and innovative projects. You will be a highly motivated and proactive individual with a passion for delivering experience-driven design solutions. You will join a team of multidisciplinary designers whose drive is to deliver meaningful and innovative products and experiences for some of the biggest and well respected brands in consumer products / consumer electronics.
THE MID-LEVEL INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER JOB
- Work in collaboration with the wider team to create future products for some of the world’s most exciting consumer brands.
- Developing a strategic direction for projects.
- Managing projects from conception through to delivery.
- Design development through 2D and 3D as well as having a good knowledge of production processes and materials.
- Propose and evolve compelling product concepts.
- Ability to generate and clearly communicate inspiring ideas, from sketch work through to development, visually and verbally.
- Creating holistic user experiences, from concept through to delivery.
- Resourceful, intuitive and inventive problem solving.
ABOUT THE MID-LEVEL INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER
- A strong degree in Product Design / Industrial Design from a top European university is essential.
- Exceptional portfolio showing all levels of design process, with fluent/confident hand sketching skills.
- A positive and proactive approach.
- Proficiency in Solidworks, Rhino, Keyshot, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite but other languages are beneficial.