Freelance Mid-Senior Industrial Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Rhino, Solidworks
- Job Reference:
Freelance Mid-Senior Industrial Designer / London/Hampshire / £Negotiable / Contract
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Sketching, Solidworks, Rhino, Alias, Keyshot, Consumer Products, Consumer Electronics, Domestic Appliance.
An exciting and forward thinking design consultancies is looking for a mid-senior level Industrial Designer to help support the growing team and contribute to a wide array of exciting and innovative projects. You will be a highly motivated and proactive individual with a passion for delivering experience-driven design solutions. You will join a team of multidisciplinary designers whose drive is to deliver meaningful and innovative products and experiences for some of the biggest and well respected brands in consumer products, consumer electronics and Domestic Appliance markets.
THE FREELANCE INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER JOB
- Work in collaboration with the wider team remotely and in the studio to create future products for some of the world’s most exciting consumer brands.
- Developing a strategic direction for project.
- Taking project from conception through to delivery.
- Design development through 2D and 3D as well as having a good knowledge of production processes and materials.
- Propose and evolve compelling product concepts.
- Ability to generate and clearly communicate inspiring ideas, from sketch work through to development, visually and verbally.
- Resourceful, intuitive and inventive problem solving.
ABOUT THE FREELANCE INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER
- 3+ years previous consultancy experience.
- A strong degree in Product Design / Industrial Design from a top European university is essential.
- Experience working with consumer electronic and/or domestic appliance brands.
- Exceptional portfolio showing all levels of design process, with fluent/confident hand sketching skills.
- A positive and proactive approach.
- Proficiency in Solidworks, Rhino, Alias, Keyshot, Adobe Creative Suite.