We are working exclusively with an award-winning practice to find them a French-speaking architect to work on a highly prestigious project.
Please apply if you:
- Have excellent verbal and written English & French language skills,
- Have proven landscape design experience,
- Are experienced working on large-scale public realm projects,
- Are fully proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino and the Adobe suites,
- Can confidently deal with various different industry professionals at any level,
- Have a diplomatic nature,
- Have project management experience, and
- Can confidently work across all the RIBA stages.
My client is offering the successful architect:
- A competitive starting salary,
- Travel allowance,
- Free language classes,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Regular travel to France,
- Regular CPD and review sessions,
- Regular social events, and
- A collaborative, vibrant working environment.
If you’re a french-speaking architect looking for a career-defining opportunity, don’t miss out and apply by sending your up to date CV and portfolio to Katie Jones at Adrem Group!