French Speaking PA / Administrator – High Profile Architects Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
One of the UKs most transformative architectural studios is looking for a French speaking Administrator / PA to join their team. The studio (based in Central London) is known for their engaging work environment and focus on project ethos and work life balance. They have been winners of some of architectures most prestigious awards and are currently working on high profile cultural projects.
- Working within a Project Admin team – supporting the new business function for projects in France where submissions are in French.
- Logging, filing, issuing and archiving of electronic and hard copy project documents.
- Working closely with a number of Associates, acting as their PA to deliver the administration duties on their projects in accordance with the project & practice’s QA procedures.
- Supporting in the smooth running of the project teams in-house as well as communications and co-ordination with project clients, consultants and suppliers externally.
- Providing bi-lingual support to the new business team by translating documents and text, calling French consultants, downloading data from French web-portals and reviewing the documents in French to disseminate to the team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate fluency and appropriate language skills in French and English, as well as an ability to translate between the two languages verbally in written. This is a 12-month fixed term contract, but there is every possibility this role could become permanent. Salary is dependent on experience.