French Speaking Project Administrator – High Profile Architects Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
One of London’s most transformative architectural studios is looking for a French speaking Project Administrator / Document Controller to join their team. The studio is known for their engaging working environment and focus on work ethos and work life balance. They have been winners of some of architectures most prestigious awards and are based out of a studio they designed themselves in a central London location.
- Working within a Project Admin team – supporting the new business function for projects in France where submissions are in French.
- Logging, filing, issuing and archiving of electronic and hard copy project documents.
- Working with the Project Efficiencies Manager, Project Administrators and Project teams to ensure all projects documentation protocols are maintained to a high standard.
- Working closely with a number of Associates, acting as their PA to deliver the administration duties on their projects in accordance with the project & practice’s QA procedures.
- Supporting in the smooth running of the project teams in-house as well as communications and co-ordination with project clients, consultants and suppliers externally.
- Providing bi-lingual support to the new business team by translating documents and text, calling French consultants, downloading data from French web-portals and reviewing the documents in French to disseminate to the team.
- Document Control – Download & upload electronic documents & drawings on varying extranet sites
The successful candidate will demonstrate fluency and appropriate language skills in French and English, as well as an ability to translate between the two languages verbally in written. This is a 12-month fixed term contract, but there is every possibility this role could become permanent. Salary is dependent on experience.