Front of House and Admin Assistant for High-Profile Architects
A high-profile architectural practice is looking for a Front of House Receptionist to join their beautiful offices and friendly team in the City of London. The practice specialises in large scale builds within the commercial sector, delivering stunning and award-winning buildings across the UK and internationally.
Key Responsibilities Required:
- Keeping the reception area tidy and well presented at all times
- First point of contact for clients, visitors and staff
- Answering incoming calls for the office and taking concise messages
- Organising and setting up lunches and meeting rooms
- Booking and organising couriers
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Purchasing office stationary and equipment
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Computer literate. Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- An organised and proactive attitude
Please apply now to hear more about the role!