A highly reputable design studios focusing on the design of bespoke, high-end furniture and lighting are looking for x2 experienced and/or intermediate highly skilled designers to join their rapidly growing practice in the heart of London.
The right candidates will need to have an interest in bespoke furniture and have had exposure to working with on high-end designs, as well as, being able to take a concept design through to finish whilst working with high profile clients.
- Researching specific materials and finishes for designs
- Design alteration and rendering
- Producing technical drawings
- Attending client/general meetings
- Using top materials to create a mixture of furniture and lighting
- Experience in AutoCAD, Photoshop & Indesign (Rhino desirable), Microsoft Office, Adobe suite
- ~3-5 years PQE
- Able to work from a concept to finish
- Experience liaising with clients/suppliers
- Strong concept, admin & time management skills
- Able to understand style of creative director
Minimum 3-5 years PQE:
£32,000 to £38,000 (Intermediate)
£36,000 to £40,000 (Experienced)