Role – Surveyor & Designer
My clients specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of bespoke, batch and mass produced furniture for medium to large developers and contractors in the UK. The furniture they produce includes kitchens, wardrobes, vanity units, mirrors cabinets, TV units, bedside cabinets, beds, desks and doors.
- Plan and design furniture that fits to a client’s spec and the companies range of products with the highest level of customer service.
- You will be required to visit sites to measure and evaluate the customer’s needs prior to creating detailed drawings which are ready for manufacture.
- Accustomed to health and safety and on site experience.
- Correctly process site surveys, designs, samples, delivery dates and stock requirements all of which will be uploaded onto the company’s platform.
- Communication with our client and team throughout the design phases and manufacturing processes.
The applicant must have;
- Past experience in designing kitchens, wardrobes, vanity units, mirror cabinets, TV units, bedside cabinets desk and other furniture items.
- 3 years minimum post qualification experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels within the workplace.
- Strong creativity skills
- Driving licence
- Planning and organising skills
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
- Proven experience in a Trade Designer role
- 5 years minimum AutoCAD experience
Salary and Benefits
- £30,000 to £45,000
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Team incentives and outings
- 24 days holiday, rising to 26 days after five years