General Manager Industrial Refrigeration – Pakistan Job
- AED 26,000/month
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Our Client is a world leader in Industrial Refrigeration and is recruiting for a General Manager with experience in Industrial Refrigeration or MEP as a business unit manager.
The successful candidate will be based in Lahore, Pakistan and will be responsible for all operations with the country reporting to the Managing Director based in UAE.
1. Planning administration
- Provide leadership and vision to the organization by development of annual plans.
- Oversee preparation of an Annual Report summarizing progress on short & long term plans.
- Research and write discussion papers, analysis documents and proposals as needed to assist the organization in determining and meeting its long and short term goals in Pakistan.
2. HR management
- Recruitment and contracting of company and project staff;
- Employee development, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
- Company-wide committee facilitation including planning, production, staff and Board of Directors, including arranging meetings and agendas, attending and minuting meetings;
3. Project management:
- Manage hire & distribution of music scores & parts, including any performing rights payments.
- Oversee the booking of tours includes: venue liaison from negotiating the deal to distribution of audience questionnaires, programs and merchandise across Pakistan.
- Oversee organization of company transport, subsistence and accommodation.
- Liaise with Production Manager to oversee hire and delivery / transport of all technical and production equipment.
4. Marketing and PR:
- Manage advertising opportunities in other theatre program, press and at venues in Pakistan.
- Organize the availability of company members for media/PR events as necessary.
- Oversee content, production and distribution of all marketing and publicity materials (posters, program, flyers, mail outs, brochures etc) with director, designer and project manager.
- Manage press development; Co-ordinate the invitation of potential future promoters and supporters of the company in Pakistan.
5. Financial management
- Provide recommendations regarding investments and cash strategies.
- Oversee preparation of annual budget, regular variance statements and annual audit.
- Provide vision regarding overall financial health of the company.
- Provide vision and leadership in long – range fiscal planning to ensure the continuity and solvency of the company.
- Provide recommendations regarding effective utilization of long and short term debt, including refinancing and purchasing/sales.
- Oversee fundraising efforts.
- Insure accurate documentation of production and quality control data and records.
- Direct and oversee site production activities and personnel.
- Oversee and ensure high safety standards at all times.
- Direct production activities to insure safety and compliance with quality control standards, regulatory compliance, and lease agreements.
- Oversee and/or ensure good housekeeping at site at all times.
7. Administrative management
- Ensure client and vendor file integrity (documents, analytical information where required, communication notations, etc.).
- Maintain general oversight and insure accuracy of records including A/R, A/P, Inventory, etc.
- Assist in development of forms and tools to increase company efficiency and risk management.
- Prepares order confirmation, handover project to execution department.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business management, planning and financial oversight.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and benefits administration.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with a board of directors and committees.
- University graduate with Business Administration or equivalent.
- Proven skills in business and financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to work with student member – owners.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
- Effective problem – solving and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
- Demonstrated ability to multi – task and work in a fast – paced office setting.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
Apply for this job now online or call Zeeshan Ashraf at the Adrem Dubai on +971 4 556 1421 for a confidential chat regarding this role or other opportunities in UAE or the greater Middle East.
Adrem Dubai are specialists in Industrial Refrigeration, HVAC, Plumbing and Firefighting system jobs in the Middle East.