Global Merchandising Manager for Leading Beauty Company Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
A global-leading international beauty company is looking for a Global Merchandising Manager to join their London-based team. The company specialises in fragrances, colour cosmetics and skin and body care products of leading global brands. It is known for cooperation with designers and celebrities for the creation of fragrances and works with some of the largest brands in the luxury cosmetics sector. The ultimate purpose being to celebrate and liberate the diversity of their consumers beauty.
Key responsibilities for the Global Merchandising Manager include:
- Creating and developing new display designs for permanent displays.
- Formulation of key design criteria and market / retailer needs, cost target, delivery and schedules.
- Manage projects through the design and development stages based on the in-store merchandising and brand guidelines.
- Overseeing concept, development, pitching and production stages.
- Manage implementation of designs, ensuring delivery deadlines, brand guidelines and budgets are strictly adhered to.
- Help create and maintain the global merchandising guidelines.
- Manage the development process of new products.
- Manage the country display updates.
- Manage budgets and liaise with existing and potential suppliers.
- Proactive and ambitious individual with proven experience in a similar role in the beauty or retail industry, ideally internationally.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload under pressure.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships on a global level, both internally and externally.
- Numerical and computer literate, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial, creative and forward thinking.
Salary dependant on experience. Bonus package when targets met.