Graphics and Admin Assistant – Architecture Studio, Kings Cross Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A sustainability led architecture practice around Kings Cross is seeking a PA to Director and Graphics Assistant and InDesign guru to join their team. This is a unique role which would allow for someone to be dedicated and involved in all aspects of Marketing, working with the Marketing Manager and helping a Director with his day to day tasks.
- Plan and schedule client meetings
- Manage Directors emails and diary
- Liaise with Leeds PA, to organise all travel arrangements, conferences etc. for directors
- General duties as required by Director
- Search EOI/OJEUs, assist with preparation and coordination of all submissions
- Assist with updating website with images/news items, Twitter feed
- Compile client presentations (PowerPoint)
- Assist in the production of marketing material including rebranded material, team CV’s/building study sheets/capability statements (InDesign), and image library
- Produce brochures for projects and submission (InDesign)
- Assist Marketing Manager as required
- Maintaining association memberships
- Event organising- Christmas parties, social gatherings and study trips
- Document control (4Projects)
- Maintain all databases, Contructionline, contacts, ISO14001 data master sheet
- Managing petty cash, raising purchase orders and Director expenses
- Maintain Stationary, Daily post, General Office tidiness.
- Cover Reception desk as required
- Assist Practice Manager as required.
This role is highly multi faceted and will suit someone who has worked in an architecture practice in a generalist position who wants a more creative input. Excellent InDesign skills are necessary for every applicant. Also, all applicants must have worked in the built environment before, architecture is preferred. Examples of graphic or layout work (professional not personal projects) are also necessary and will be asked for at a later stage.
This is a brilliant role with a company who values and invests in their employees.
Please apply without delay to Gabrielle Saw, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group.