Graphics & Visualisation Consultant Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Recruitment Consultant – Graphics & Visualisation Team £52-£71 OTE in first year.
Working with a longstanding client base you will find candidates within the Graphics and Visualisation Sector.
Previous experience in recruitment or sales within the design industry is a must, above all we are looking for like minded people that want to achieve big things. You must be a ‘people person’ who enjoys the full lifecycle of changing someone’s career dealing with people face to face from registering a candidate and guiding them through the interview process until they find their perfect role. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to build rapport from entry level up to CEOs and Directors of Blue-Chips.
Passionate about people, Adrem’s consultants enjoy giving something back by nurturing our next generation of designers offering free career advice and CV and portfolio makeovers at The Bartlett, London Metropolitan University, Manchester University, Central Saint Martins and Greenwich University. The team also regularly host events for candidates to come along to discuss a career change.
Adrem’s on-site unique Dreamspace gallery has played host to some ground-breaking exhibitions for the last 10 years. Most recently featuring a furniture collaboration for London Design Festival. With a strong marketing and administration team Adrem provides its consultants with support and training allowing them to flourish and focus on their careers, candidates and clients.
Join us and not only will you work with the world’s finest architects and designers you’ll also get some pretty hot perks that include:
– Leading commission structure and fantastic incentives
– Invitations to leading industry events in London, as well as MIPIM, WAF and Milan’s Salone del Mobile
– Adrem is partnered with Dezeen Hotlist, The Bartlett and Archiboo and is Fringe partner for Clerkenwell Design Week and London Design Festival
– Quarterly incentive target driven trips away. Next up is an all expenses paid trip to see the Northern Lights last quarter was Cannes!
– Private healthcare after six months
– Breakfast and fruit provided
– Great work life balance
– Paid professional membership and subscriptions – e.g RIBA, ARB and REC
Please contact Maayke Markus (HR & Office Manager) on 0207 562 8282.