Head Of Architecture Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An entrepreneurial and highly successful planning consultancy is looking for a high-performing Head of Architecture to start up their architectural division/practice. You will work with existing clients, typically a range of medium to large-scale house-builders. Using your knowledge of developments in the Home Counties and London you’ll lead on design developing planning applications, feasibility’s and so on. You’ll be given hiring responsibilities and be one of the senior member of the team in this rapidly growing consultancy.
- This role is ideally suited for a dynamic and hungry Associate or Project Architect looking for an opportunity to take on a role that will quickly see then at Director level. You’ll work with a very successful team of Planners with the company now expanding at a rapid rate. The focus of your tasks will include design, site layouts, feasibility’s, planning drawings for a broad range of minor to major planning applications.
- A boutique planning consultancy, you’ll be joining a very successful group of entrepreneurial minded planners. The team is set to grow rapidly throughout the remainder of 2017 and into 2018, and they will open a second office in London by December 2018 months. While your role will start in Buckinghamshire, you’ll have the option of working in London when that office opens.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Circa 10-15 year’s experience working in architecture
- Expertise and knowledge from working for or with house-builders (client facing)
- Residential experience in London
- Strong portfolio demonstrating the above
Salary range between £60-£80k (plus bonus) dependent on experience
They will need to be part 3 qualified and ARB Registered/RIBA chartered.