Head of Marketing Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
My client, an exciting customer experience design agency, are looking for a Head of Marketing to join their team.
The Head of Marketing will need strong previous experience within a creative agency, and have experience in creating positive publicity opportunities for the company. This is a senior member of the team and the successful candidate will need fantastic communications skills and a broad background in marketing.
Responsibilities of the Head of Marketing:
- Build and maintain relationships with, media and industry leaders to ensure directors are on expert panels and giving comments or writing columns in design, trade, business, national and international press.
- Manage all digital and social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn and new emerging platforms, as well as developing the social media strategy.
- Lead of the marketing strategy and ensure it is in line with the new business strategy.
- Lead of market research to develop engaging and unique content and customer experience research.
- Writing of submissions and award entries.
- Developing and updating sales and marketing collateral.
As mentioned, my client is looking for an experienced marketing professional to join their team, drive the company forward and develop exciting marketing ideas. The successful candidate will need a background in a creative agency and be looking for a hands on role where they have lots of autonomy.
Please apply ASAP if this sounds like you!