Hospitality CAD Technician Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
An exciting opportunity for a Hospitality CAD Technician has arisen to join an expanding Central London based interior design studio.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in documenting large-scale interior design projects for construction. Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential to produce comprehensive sets of technical interior design drawing packages for construction, from the overall large-scale drawings, which need co-ordination with the consultants through to finessed detailed joinery packages. Marine/Yacht experience will be advantageous.
Core Capabilities and Responsibilities of the Hospitality CAD Technician:
* Minimum of 2 years experience in luxury high-end hospitality design
* Experience in drawing and detailing joinery packages for high-end hotels, bars and restaurants
* Good strong technical skills with attention to detail
* Self-motivated, able to work on own or as part of a team
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Produce plans, elevations and details for interior drawing packages
* Minimum 5 years of AutoCAD experience is essential
* SketchUp (desirable but not essential)
* Photoshop (desirable but not essential)
* Adobe Acrobat
* Microsoft Office
* Proficient in English – verbal and written
* Interior Design or Architectural Degree (or equivalent)
If you are interested in finding out more about this Hospitality CAD Technician role then please get in touch with Samantha Lunt or Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV and portfolio when applying for this role.