Hospitality FF&E Interior Designer Job
- Amsterdam, North Holland
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Amsterdam’s leading Hospitality practices are looking for a talented Hospitality FF&E Interior Designer to join their highly creative team on a 6 month contract. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge, to add stunning award-winning projects to their portfolio and to gain an outstanding company name on their CV.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Hospitality FF&E Interior Designer include:
- You will work on high-end interior design projects in the hospitality and private residence sectors.
- You are able to interpret design briefs, creating concepts and presentations, sourcing images, hand sketching and mood boards.
- Sourcing and proposing Accessories & Furniture pieces for our international clients is something you are very familiar with.
- Your excellent Photoshop skills will be a strong asset in setting up, printing and producing the FF&E presentation boards and finishes, working in conjunction with our design team.
- You are capable of providing solutions and alternatives to products when needed. You have an obsession of getting every detail right and your captivating way of story-telling blows everybody away.
- Specifying and managing the purchase and manufacture of highly detailed, bespoke furniture and lighting pieces is something you are absolutely passionate about and your production of FF&E schedules is done meticulously and accurately.
- As a proactive and energetic team player you add value to our team with your magnificent taste that goes beyond everyone’s imagination.
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects at the same time is your second nature. In order to do so you have an organized and structured way of working and a good sense of ownership.
Essential key attributes of the Hospitality FF&E Interior Designer include:
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design or similar
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent Adobe package skills
- Extended network of resources such as accessories, art, antiques, furniture etc.
- Detailed knowledge of FF&E products, suppliers & manufacturers available in the marketplace, with a good sense of manufacturing techniques and commerce
- Good understanding of operational requirements
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. Knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to relocate there.
- European working Visa
If you are interested in finding out more about this Hospitality FF&E Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send your CV and portfolio when applying for this role.