Hotel Interior Designer – Revit Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An international London based design agency are looking for talented candidates to join their expanding team. You must be creative with a hands on approach. Both creative and delivery experience is a must. This is an amazing chance for a talented international designer to join a top London Architectural/Interiors practice.
- Effectively communicates and coordinates with all disciplines / Stakeholders on a daily basis, and when required the ability to coordinate with teams across other regional offices.
- Demonstrates ability on budgeting and supporting requirements for project / bids, and where necessary liaises with clients, statutory authorities, and other 3rd parties.
- Demonstrates ability to master being a discipline specific Senior Interior Designer as defined by the QA & IMS documentation.
- Demonstrates sound understanding of other disciplines.
- Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential materials, production processes, and techniques and to incorporate the most appropriate one into the design.
- Responsible in leading team quality and the timely delivery of multiple projects running concurrently, including the preparation of the Design Scope of work as well as the technical designs of a project.
- Demonstrates mentoring capability.
- Keeping all project related documentation in compliance to company systems, processes, and procedures.
- Anticipates challenges and project risks and recommends necessary mitigating measures, and where necessary relates to clients.
- Emphasizes vision and mission statements within the discipline.
Primary points of contact:
- Principal (for project updates and advice).
- Other discipline Engineers, Architects, PMs (updates & advice).
- Statutory Authority Department
- Clients, consultants, municipal authorities, contractors, and other 3rd parties.
- Assistant / BIM Manager (for technical ability and platform learning).
- Operators (feedback on drawing preparations)
- Operator Managers (Coordinate, communicate, & feedback on drawing preparations).
- Project / Bid Managers (For inputting on future projects)
- 12+ years of post-graduate experience.
- Relevant Architectural / Interior Design focused degree.
- Registered to relating professional body in country of origin and eligible for registration in local region – required (Location Dependent).
- Experience of working on International and/or onsite projects is desirable.
- Experience of working within a team of 10+.
- Demonstrated specialised discipline skills on 2+ projects
- REVIT EXPERIENCE