Hotel Interior Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
An innovative and vibrant design practice, which seamlessly unites architecture and interior design, providing striking interiors for luxury residential, hospitality and commercial projects, are seeking a Hotel Interior Designer to join their highly experienced and dynamic team of interior designers and architects.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Hotel Interior Designer include:
- Acting as project lead for international hotel projects
- Liaising with clients
- Strong conceptual and design skills – generating and developing design concepts
- Preparing sample boards, schedules, drawings and specifications for tender
- Delivering inspirational interior design solutions
Key attributes of the Hotel Interior Designer include:
- Proven design and delivery experience for high quality (and preferably large scale) hotels
- Hospitality design experience would be a bonus (restaurants, bars, etc.)
- Fluency in AutoCAD
- An experienced and respected designer with a passion for the subject
- Highly organised with effective communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this Hotel Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.