Hotel Project Coordinator Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Hotel Project Coordinator / London / Salary £35,000-£40,000 / Permanent
We are looking for a Hotel Project Coordinator to join a multidisciplinary design firm who specialises in architecture, engineering and interior design.
As Project Coordinator, you must have exceptional organisational and CAD skills and be able to co-ordinate a team and consultants as this is not a creative role. You will coordinate the internal and external CAD team, and specialist consultants to ensure the design intent is met and all company standards are met.
The Project Coordinator will manage the filing and documenting of all incoming and outgoing drawings. You will manage deadlines, workload and provide the Associate Director with regular updates. You need to be very switched on, confident and thorough.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HOTEL PROJECT COORDINATOR:
- Coordinate and support the CAD team and designers in order to timely and profitably deliver to company standards and Client expectations
- Assist the Associate Director in the distribution of work throughout the department and help manage day-to-day workflow related issues
- Coordinate project commitments, dates and deliverables and together with the Associate Director ensure deadlines are kept
- Coordinate and feed information to the internal and external CAD team
- Scheduling and Process/workflow
- Maintain drawing quality control
- Manage drawing implementation
- Co-ordinate and manage all submissions to consultants and clients
- Construction knowledge and understanding important
- Previous document control experience beneficial
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES OF THE HOTEL PROJECT COORDINATOR:
- Strong CAD skills
- 5 Years’ experience in managing/coordinating a team within a design studio
- Scheduling experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Technical and construction knowledge
- Good written and spoken English
- A team player, confident
If you are interested in finding out more about this Hotel Project Coordinator role then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Interior Design jobs.