Human Resources Manager Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Our client is a Multinational Company with regional head office in UAE and are a manufacturer of mechanical equipment. They are seeking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join their team and be base in Dubai.
The position of human resources manager consists of planning, directing, and coordinating human resource management to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions on employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs;
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and recommend needed changes;
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefit policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements;
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures;
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations;
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization;
- Represent the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations;
- Able to attend all the related HR needs of all offices
Job Description Summary
- To work under the supervision of the Managing Director
- To plan and administer recruiting and on boarding activities, administer various HR programs including training, maintain attendance and employment record.
- Process monthly payroll, assist with the implementation and compliance of policies and procedures, general knowledge of various employment laws and practices especially the UAE Labour Laws.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives;
- To be able to identify, manage and provide result for all the requirements of the offices.
Ideal candidate would have at least (7) years of experiences as an HR Manager
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources
- Fluent in Arabic and English both oral and writing
- Possibilities of travelling
Apply for this job now online or call Zeeshan Ashraf at the Adrem Dubai on +971 4 556 1421 or email for a confidential chat regarding this role or other opportunities as Human Resources Manager in UAE or the greater Middle East.