Immediate Start Document Controller for Architect Practice Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A global architecture practice are currently seeking a Document Controller / Administration Assistant for an immediate start.
- Manages day to day workflow of the department. Requires extensive contact with internal employees and external clients.
- Inputs data into various information systems.
- Provides administrative support to one or more leaders or a department including opening and distributing mail, answering the telephone and taking messages, scheduling meetings, arranging business travel and preparing expense reports, etc.
- Handles frequent telephone, email and personal contact with internal employees and external clients.
- Manages client contact information.
- Provides project support by composing correspondence, proposals and agreements, project progress reports and invoices, performs data entry and maintains project files.
- Serves as meeting coordinator for client, departmental and /or office meetings.
- May provide reception relief duties.
- May perform construction administration dues for project teams.
- May perform other administrative duties for the department.
- Takes personal responsibility for fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Advanced knowledge of administrative practices and procedures.
- Flexible and able to function well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality and strong adherence to the practice of business ethics.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Expert multi-tasker and prioritiser.
- Proven ability to independently solve problems.
- Highly organised and meticulously detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision and in a team environment.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. MS Project proficiency preferred.
- Ability to learn and master new information technology systems.