My client is a well-established and influential TOP100 Architecture and Design firm with a global presence.
This firm prides itself on delivering the highest quality of design across a variety of typologies and their projects have been inspiring clients and communities for years.
Their large multinational studio of 100+ is looking to add to their vibrant team of Architects, Interior Architects, Architectural Designers and other creative professionals.
This role would suit an Architect / Interior Architect with a background in luxury interiors.
Skills and experience:
- MSc in Architecture or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Revit, Rhino, V-Ray and AutoCAD
- Experience of designing High End Interiors
- Previous experience running Hospitality or Workplace projects
- Strong design, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to lead teams and liaise with clients in a confident manner
- Immediate start, 6-12 months Contract
- Excellent work life balance and sociable team dynamics
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
If this is the type of company that you would like to be a part of, apply below or get in touch with me directly.