This is an opportunity for a Mid-Weight Interior Design Architect to join the team in a High-end Residential Developer on interesting projects.
The individual will be joining the office based in a prime location around Chelsea and will have the opportunity to take a lead on upcomming high budget projects.
The successful Interior Architect will be able to use past knowledge of High-end residential projects and utilise AutoCAD,3ds Max and Photoshop to a high standard.
- High-End Residential experience
- Being able to liaise with sub-contractors, consultants & manufacturers
- Being able to take a project from Concept to Completion
- Architecture Degree
- Spatial planning, FF&E experience
- Site Experience
- 1-2 Years UK Experience
- Italian Speaker
- Hand Sketching (Desirable)
- Able to take responsibility of projects
-Part II (4+ Years Experience)
-Part III (2+ Years Experience)
If you have the above qualities, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Giles Williams at Adrem Group