Interior Designer Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- AutoCAD, Vectorworks
- Job Reference:
An interior and architectural practice with a large client base of blue chip and high profile clients in the commercial, hospitality, residential and entertainment sectors are looking for an Interior Designer to join their talented team.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Workplace Interior Designer include:
- Liaising with clients confidently
- Working on the initial concept design to concept development
- Doing detailing across a variety of projects
- Liaising with consultants and suppliers, through from concept to post-site operations
- Working closely with the project team, external consultants and suppliers
- Delivering projects on to site
Key attributes of the Workplace Interior Designer include:
- Good All-rounder
- Excellent design and graphics skills
- Proven experience in design documentation – technical drawing and interior package documentation for workplace fit outs, including joinery documentation experience, NBS spec familiarity, are required.
- 3 years minimum experience gained working within the UK on workplace projects
- Relevant degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture
- Experienced with AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Rhino & Adobe Suite. Revit desirable.
- Self-motivated and focus to achieve project deadlines
If you interested in finding out more about this Workplace Interior Designer role, please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.