Interior Project Designer – Retail, F&B, Hotel Experience Job
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Interior Project Designer – Retail, F&B, Hotel Experience / London / Salary Up to £50,000 / Permanent
A prestigious, luxury interior design and architecture studio are looking for an Interior Project Designer with retail, Food & Beverage, hotel experience. This is a project management role – focused on the day to day delivery of projects.
As Interior Project Designer, you will run projects and oversee workflow/deliverables for Mid-Designer downwards in terms of delegation of tasks.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE INTERIOR PROJECT DESIGNER:
- In conjunction with management, assist in the development of concepts that provide an original, appropriate and effective solution to the creative brief
- Project manage the day to day development and preparation of scheme designs; overseeing the workflow and deliverables for Mid-Designer and below
- Support management with day to day planning process in terms of hours and drawing requirements
- Communicate effectively with key team members and client on a regular basis
- Day to day liaison with contractors, sub-contractors, local authorities and all other relevant personnel
- Prepare and submit planning applications, tender documentation and licensing drawings
- Day to day liaison with client and prepare and ensure monthly report on project progress
- Strive to produce work of a consistently high standard that is recognised both internally and externally
- Delegate tasks and activities to Mid-Designers and below
- Provide feedback to help improve performance of Mid-Designers and below as appropriate
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE OF THE INTERIOR PROJECT DESIGNER:
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Furniture Design or Architecture
- Proven experience of and developed creative ability gained from a related design practice (likely to be gained over 6 – 10 years)
- Effective delegation
- Ability to interpret briefings correctly
- Interpersonal: building strong effective working relationships, internally and externally
- Visualisation of other people’s ideas
- Sketching and drawing
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2D/3D, MS Word, MS Excel
- Experience of working in at least two interior sectors (residential, retail, restaurant hotel)
If you are interested in finding out more about this Interior Project Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Interior Design jobs.