Interiors Project Designer – Retail Job
- Job Level:
- Manager, Senior
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Interiors Project Designer – Retail / Autocad / Revit / London / Salary £35,000-£50,000 / Permanent
International retail brand is looking for an Interiors Project Designer to join their growing team. Our Client is looking for candidates who can design outstanding stores for a regional market that upholds the company’s customer experience by meeting cost, schedule, and operational requirements.
Candidates will participate in the execution of design strategy by communicating design direction and changes to external consultants. You will identify exceptions, proposes design solutions and resolves issues in co-operation with the design manager.
Key Responsibilities of the Interiors Project Designer:
- Create and propose individual store designs from space planning schematic stage, through to concept research, 3D visuals and rendered elevations.
- Manage the production of design documents by external designers and consultants, reviewing drawings for design intent and detail coordination.
- Conducts site visits as needed under periodic guidance of the design manager, working cross functionally and collaboratively with all departments, in particular construction.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Significant experience of interior design, gained either in-house or at a design agency.
- Strong skills both in sketching conceptual lay-outs and the ability to visualize in 3D.
- Experience using Vector Works and Adobe drawing packages are preferred.
- A strong understanding of the customer journey and experience in-store.
- Experience in coordinating design consultants and building relationships with cross functional teams.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing in English.
- Bachelor degree in design.
- A strong portfolio of work showing experience in retail is preferable
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Retail Interior Project Designer role than please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Retail Interior Design jobs.