Interiors Project Manager in award-winning developer Job
- Docklands, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A well-established international property development company who specialise in large scale award winning developments across Europe are looking for an experienced project manager for a 3-month fixed term contract. Based in Canary Wharf you will be working alongside a vibrant, agile and dynamic team.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Manage project from date of launch order to final handover,
- Liaise and co-ordinate with clients and contractors,
- Manage project scheduling,
- Manage a range of project team sizes, comprised of project architects, interior designers, job captains and graphic designers,
- Track financial performance and budget,
- Prepare project proposals, negotiate contracts and fees.
This role is open to all candidates who have previous mid-level experience working within luxury residential interiors. One must possess excellent communication skills be focused and process driven and have an impeccable eye for detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to increase their portfolio experience within high end and luxury interiors.
Please apply without delay to Kate Piercy, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group.